- Best Sellers
- Combo Meals
- Dim Sum
- Ichimaru Shoten - Kikuimo Tea
- Maki Rolls - Non Veg
- Maki Rolls - Veg
- New! - Baos
- New! Japanese Shichimi Powder (Seasoning)
- New! Premium Signature Rolls
- Nigiri & Sashimi
- Party Packs
- Ramen & Soups
- Rice & Noodles
- Super Value Meals
- Sushi Boxes
- Sushi Rolls
- Sushiya X Easy, Bear!
- Uramaki Rolls - Non Veg
- Zoe's Collection
+Offers & Discounts
What areas does Sushiya Online deliver?
Sushiya Online delivers all over Delhi/NCR.
When is Sushiya Online open?
Sushiya Online is open from 10:30 am -11:00 pm every day.
Where is Sushiya Online located?
Sushiya Online is located at -
Select Citywalk Mall, Saket.
New Friends Colony.
Can I order by phone?
Yes, you can order by phone. We would prefer if you used our website since it is faster and more efficient.
How do I place an order on Sushiya Online?
You can place a phone order by calling +91-9312444086 or place the order online at www.sushiya.in
Can I make advance orders?
Yes, you can place your orders up to 7 days in advance. Simply mention the time and date in the comments box upon checkout.
How much does delivery cost?
We charge Rs 50 for delivery in South & East Delhi, Rs 100 for Central Delhi, Rs 150 for North Delhi & Rs 200 for West Delhi and Rs 50 - Rs 100 in Gurugram with a minimum order of Rs 500.
How do I pay for my order?
Payments can be made online by Visa, Debit Card, Paytm or COD.
We do not accept personal checks.
Will the delivery person have change?My order hasn’t arrived yet. When will I get my order?
The delivery person will not have change over Rs 500. We would appreciate if the appropriate amount is paid to him for COD's.
How do I cancel my order?
Cancellations can be made by calling +91-9312444086. Please note, any cancellations 25 minutes after an order has been placed cannot be processed.
Due to the high numbers of orders we get, we cannot always guarantee a precise time of delivery. Our delivery person sometimes may reach you early or late than the estimated time given depending on your location, traffic and how busy a day it is. If you're concerned for any reason about your order, however, we would urge you to contact
+91- 9312444086 with your Order ID Number and let one of our friendly staff members help you with the delivery status.
My order wasn't correct. What can you do to help?
Though rare, mistakes can sometimes happen; items can be left out of orders by mistake, or the wrong item may end up with you due to human error. We are always apologetic if this happens.
As we aim to offer one-hundred percent customer satisfaction & make things right
please simply get in touch with us either via a phone call +91-9312444086, or via our customer service team at email@example.com and we'll do whatever we can to make sure that you are absolutely satisfied!
I had a bad experience with you. How can I register a concern?
We understand that sometimes bad experiences may happen, and we're always very sorry to see that our customers may not have enjoyed their experience with our services as much as we'd hope. In these rare cases, please get in touch with our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know about the concerns so that we might be able to offer some clarity to the situation, and possibly even compensation for their possible disappointment and we will do whatever we can to make sure we remain your number-one choice for fresh, affordable sushi.
+Listening Post - Review -
- - Mr. Dharmesh Gandhi -I order from Sushiya at least once a week and I am happy to say almost everything on the menu is great. Sushiya is easily the best take-out sushi place in the city. And I say this after having tried almost all of them. The food is packaged very efficiently and truly is value for money. I would highly recommend this place to everyone.
PS - Please bring the Katsu Curry back on the menu!- Lower Parel, Sushiya Mumbai -
- Mr. Manu Malhotra -Sushiya has been leading the sushi revolution in the city way before it became a household name. They have brought it to street level, proving sushi to not be the domain of the rich. Reasonable priced sushi is their trademark. Its made fresh right in front of u at their small counter, where u can clearly see the process and ingredients which in itself becomes a novelty for some. Love the prawn tempura and tuna ones too. The salmon, though inviting , gets a bit stale and will not suit every indian's palate. Raw fish in itself is not everyone 's ball game. Overall, a decent place which provides decent sushi on the go.- Saket, Sushiya New Delhi -
+How To Order?
There are 3 easy ways to place a home delivery order:
Call 9312 444 086To place an order through call dial 9312444086 and please firstly provide your contact number and address to our order taker. If you are unsure of what to order you can always ask our order taker to assist you for a better experience.
Order Online: www.sushiya.inOur user friendly website allows you to easily browse, choose and add to cart the items you would like to get delivered. At checkout fill the required fields and choose the mode of payment. You will get a confirmation email once the order is placed.
Third Party Apps( Zomato & Swiggy)We are listed in all major online food ordering platforms in Delhi/NCR. If you are more comfortable ordering from the mentioned platforms you can place the order with the required details and be assured to be delivered by us.
No products found in this collection